At Arcadia Place, our priority is keeping our residents healthy and cared for while maintaining their independence and quality of life. Our third-party care partners are here to support residents with the activities of daily living.
Adults age 65-plus are more likely to have chronic conditions, take multiple medications, and experience adverse drug reactions that result in a fall and experience hospitalization or travel to the ER. That’s why, at Arcadia Place, we are proud to partner with health care professionals who provide the following for our residents:
- Ensuring medication is taken in the proper dosage at the proper time.
- Setting up a pill box to help with managing medication.
- Logging medication intake daily.
- Working together with doctors and pharmacists to ensure the appropriate dosages of medications are taken with the correct frequency.
- Physical therapy and wellness checks.
- Assistance with activities of daily living, like medication reminders and shower assistance.
- Access to personal visits from our associates.
- Technology to share schedules with family members and caregivers.
- Paying only for the services you need, when you need them.
In addition, each Sky Active Living community has a Vibrant Life® director who is dedicated to creating well-being programs to keep our residents active and happy. Some offerings include chair yoga, low-impact exercises and many additional activities.
To learn more about the personal care services offered, call a community near you today!